PTO Membership Form
By filling out this form and making a donation, you become a member of the
Old Adobe PTO for the 2019-2020 school year.
Members are encouraged to attend monthly board meetings, hold office, make motions, debate, and vote. No volunteer commitment required, but appreciated!
The class with the highest percentage of membership participation on Friday, October 13th will get to have a PIZZA PARTY on Friday, October 27th!
Parent Name(s): _____________________________________________________________________
Parent Email Address(es): _____________________________________________________________
Parent Phone Number(s): _____________________________________________________________
- ❏ I am interested in volunteering to help the PTO with student events.
Child(ren)’s Name(s): Teacher’s Name:
____Over $200 (includes track donation, BBQ dinner certificate, yearbook, $20 ice cream card, OA hat, directory and reusable tote bags while supplies last)
_____ $100 (includes yearbook, $20 ice cream card, OA hat, student directory, and reusable tote bag while supplies last)
_____ $50 (includes $20 ice cream card, water bottle and a student directory)
_____ $25 (includes water bottle and a student directory)
_____ $10 (includes student directory)
Please return this form to the school office with cash or check made payable to Old Adobe PTO.
Your dedication and generous support will make the difference in your child’s school experience!
*Your donation is generally tax deductible; please check with your tax professional.
What is PTO?
PTO stands for "Parent Teacher Organization"
The purpose of this organization shall be to:
1) Perform such services and tasks for the Old Adobe School that provides financial support and encouragement for student activities with the specific goal of giving our students the best education possible.
2) Provide the parents of our school an opportunity to improve relations between teachers, students and all the children of our school district.
3) Assist in developing and maintaining a better understanding for the parents as to what our school means to the community.
4) Improve the communications and the relationships between the parents of Old Adobe School students, the school and the school district administrators, teachers, and other officials.
5) Support Old Adobe School Policy regarding the students of any race, religion, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarships and loan programs and athletic and other school administered programs. (Adopted on April 15, 1988)
1) To be judicious in the spending of PTO funds.
2) To choose a worthwhile project(s) for the year.
3) To secure donations and co-operation of all parents.
For more information about PTO's please visit PTO Today