Before/After School Forms


    Registration forms are required for all students enrolled in Kids Care Expanded Learning Programs. Please complete both sides. Remember, it is the parents/guardians responsibility to keep this information up-to-date. Let us know immediately if you change your address or phone number.   

    A completed, signed Kids Care registration form must be on file before the student may participate.  If a child is left at Kids Care without the necessary enrollment forms, they will be taken to the school office and the parents will be contacted to pick-up the child.

    Registration forms are only available at Kids Care.


    Una forma de registración es requerida para cada estudiante inscrito en el programa de Kids Care. Es la responsibilidad de los padres/tutores de mantener esta información del actualizada.

    Early Release Policy / Póliza de Salida Temprano

    This form is required only for students enrolled at La Tercera and Miwok Valley Kids Care Centers. As state-funded after school programs, all students enrolled are expected to attend every day and stay until 6:00 PM. The Early Release Policy allows students to leave the program early as defined in the policy.    (This form is not required for Loma Vista, Old Adobe or Sonoma Mountain students.)

    Authorization for Administration of Medicine

    This form is required  for any student who requires medication, including over the counter medication, during Kids Care. The form must be signed by a doctor and a parent/caregiver annually.

    Medical Statement to Request Special Meals and/or Accomodations

    This form is required for students enrolled at La Tercera, Loma Vista or Miwok Valley Kids Care who need a specific diet or accomodation that has been prescribed by a physician.